WALKS

I often take walks early evening. One so I don’t really bump into anyone as they’re all usually at home already, or not interested, and 2 because in the winter it’s dark, so no one can see me bright red in the face frantically panting for air. Don’t get me wrong, I’m getting fitter, but the hills are just so steep!
Tonight, 18/01 I bumped into an elderly man, I’d spotted him getting off the bus shortly after I left home, and 15 minutes later he’d only got 5 minutes down the road. We stopped and he said hello to my Pops. But he was alone, slowly walking home, and I was too out of breath to say anything to him. My heart broke. This needs to change. I hope I bump into him again. I’d like him to know a friendly face in a world of busy ones. Next time, old man. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

WOMEN