WELCOME

Hi Friends, and welcome. 

I've blogged a couple of times before, the most fun being about my 18 year old Micra called Maureen, she was tiny and leaky and people could walk faster than her uphill. I blogged about her adventures until she went to car heaven. I loved her and that blog. But here I am again, blogging all things life, not adventures of my car(as I don't have one!).  

Caroline George is unfortunately not my name. Caroline is my incredible late Mums name, and George is my equally incredible late Grampys name. We sadly lost them both within 3 years of each other. Therefore giving me my online alter-ego Caroline George. 

My name is actually Rebecca. I live in a rather large town in Hertfordshire. I'm eldest of 6 children, but now I live a quietly with my partner and brood of animals. I'm old before my time; I like to be in bed by 10pm and enjoy crochet and knitting in my spare time. 

As I said before, I'll be blogging all things life - including some knitting and crochet. Sorry! I hope you will stick around to find out more. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WALKS

WOMEN